Dr. Madhur Chadha
Dr Chadha was fellowship trained in interventional pain medicine, a fellow of Indian academy of pain medicine and university certified interventional and therapeutic musculoskeletal sinologist for musculoskeletal and sports injury related pains. He combines his vast experience in clinical and percutaneous procedures to deliver the most advanced image guided interventions for benefits of his patients.
- Regenexx Network Colorado Sports Medicine and regenerative medicine training USA
- National Board of Examinations (DNB St. Stephens Hospital Delhi)
- Fellow in Pain Medicine (Hyderabad)
- MMed in Pain Medicine( Manila)
- Fellow Indian Academy of Pain Medicine (IAPM INDIA)
- MSK USG Training for Therapeutic Interventions (Institute of interventional radiology Datta Meghe)
Past & Present Board Certifications & Memberships
- National Board Of Examinations (DNB)
- Harvard Pain Research Forum
- Indian Society Of Pain Medicine (life Member)
- Indian Academy of Pain Medicine
- Muskuloskeletal Ultrasound Society (life Member)
- General Council Member Indian Academy of Pain Medicine.
- Medical council of India
- Delhi Medical Council
- South Delhi Medical Association (life Member)
Regen Ortho Sport – Present
Primus Hospital New Delhi
March 2016 to January 2018: Pain management, sports injury management, PRP MSK injections, Rehabilitation.
March 2013 to 2015: Consultant Pain and Musculoskeletal Specialist Care and Sunshine Hospitals Hyderabad India.