Dr. Anand Alluru was postgraduate trained in the field of orthopaedics and fellowship trained in keyhole procedures.
Dr. Anand Alluru
Dr. Anand Alluru was postgraduate trained in the field of orthopaedics and fellowship trained in keyhole procedures. Over the course of his career developed interest in the field of regenerative orthopaedics approach to MSK problems and incorporated unique training in the field of non-surgical, minimally invasive approach in his practice, providing various cutting-edge treatment.
- MS Ortho
- MCh Ortho (U.K)
- FIAA (Germany)
- Diploma in Msk Ultrasound Guided Injections.
- Specialized in Orthopaedic & Regenerative Medicine.
- Specialized in Minimally Invasive Surgical & Non-Surgical treatment
- Performed more than 5000 procedure successfully.
Affiliations & Achievements
- Awarded Global Excellence Scholarship – U.K
- Completed MCh Degree with Distinction – U.K
- Awarded Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Award in the field of Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Speciality.
- Attended many National & International conference as faculty.
- Telangana Medical Council
- Maharashtra Medical Council